Friday, February 5, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my Blog, Kim Carter - Educational Insights. This is my first attempt at Blogging and I'm excited and a little nervous about the process. The aim of this Blog is to:

a) Meet the requirements of my Masters in Education - Teacher Librarianship course.
b) Reflect on my studies, research and teaching.
c) Compile a list of useful websites for both my academic and professional worlds.

Like all things in life, please accept my Blog knowing that mistakes will be made along the way and that it's all a part of the learning process. In saying that; I encourage any feedback you may have, both positive and negative, as you join me on my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,

    Congrats on the blog you brave woman. I will definately take a look at your recommened websites. I have another favourite:
    www.primaryresources.co.uk has lots of different activities according to subject and year level. Includes printable work sheets, games and interactive whiteboard activities.
    Good luck with the course work,
    Bec 1 (a.k.a. Bec Perry)

    ReplyDelete